Thursday, December 29, 2011

SPOTTED! BB Cream at Walgreens? !

BB cream was all the rage this year 

with different variations popping up from several high end brands like boscia. I tested it this summer at Sephora. I was prepared to throw down 40$ for the luxary with hopes it would live up to it's claims. BB creams or beauty balms have been popular in Korea for some time. Packed with skin friendly ingrediants and pore reducing properties they even out skin tone,texture,And pigmentation issues all at once.

You can imagine my willingness to try it! When I did it was a major bummer :( I have medium yellow skin and while these high end BB creams self adjust in color,  they couldn't adjust from bright white to medium to yellow skin tone.

So,  when I saw this BB cream in Walgreens I jumped for joy, for it is available in medium. Yay!!  And it's almost 30$ cheaper!  

 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog!! I'm so happy to be your first follower!!! I love everything!! Have you used the BB cream yet? Can't wait to read your review!!!

    ReplyDelete